The trailer: "Coming soon!!"
Crazy day with Lucky McGee. We left on our first call at 0600 and didn't return to the station until 1545.
1. Everybody poops. Some more than others!
2. Dehydrated patient miraculously restored with a miracle drug!
3. How a nursing home killed my patient but I got the "blame"
4. "Seeya later, handsome!" from a 79 year old lady.
5. Missed dialysis becomes nausea and vomiting becomes abdominal pain becomes premature ventricular contractions.
6. Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in the lungs) + thrombolytics + stopped heart = the ENTIRE ER staff is exhausted!
7. Cranky Firefighters and justice served.
I'm off to bed. I'll fill in details tomorrow.
Posted by --maddog at 06:18