9.12.2006

Writer's Block

Wow, it has been a long time!

I've had this big clot in my creative vein for a while. I just can't seem to get to it.

I've got plenty of material: My life as a paramedic (yay! I made it!), my job at a private transport company and the antics therein, the changed dynamics at my volunteer house now that I'm a paramedic in name but not in practice, my experiences driving our brand new ambulance and many other things have come up but I can't seem to get them down in words. I'm also teaching a 3 credit course at the university I just graduated from. Many of my students were classmates last semester. Interesting stuff. There again, I should write about it.

Hopefully, this entry will be the "clot buster" or the thrombolytic to my creative clot.

Since I only have an hour to clean my house, go shopping, vote in a primary election and make dinner, I'll just post some personal news:



He's a 2 year old mutt from the animal shelter. We connected very well at the shelter. He came home yesterday. His name (for this blog) is Mr. B.

--maddog

No comments: