1.10.2011

Tidying up.


I've been making a few changes to my blog and there are more to come. Sorry for the boring "housekeeping." I've gone through and edited a few posts to make my blog just a tiny bit more anonymous. It might just be paranoia but I'd rather be on the safe side.

In the next week or so, I'll be making some more cosmetic changes and updating some broken links. I'm still using the same Blogger template I started with in January 2004!! Wow! I'll be looking for a newer, more functional layout that still has the same clean style.

Why all this recent activity? Well, I've "unplugged" from the biggest time-waster of all time: Facebook! Man! That thing just drained all the creative energy out of me. I'd sit down to just, "see what my friends are up to" and the next thing I know, 2 hours have passed! I'd look back and see that I had done NOTHING substantive; I hadn't had any meaningful communication with anyone, I hadn't written anything worthwhile and hadn't done a single productive thing!

That thing is like a drug! I had to put that mess down and walk away!

*Yawn!* Yes, I know. That was boring. More exciting posts are on the way. I promise.

--maddog

No comments: