3.06.2011

So much to write about.


Wow! What an amazing time I had at the 2011 EMSToday conference. I learned a lot, met some amazing people and have been re-energized to make this blog fly.


There's so much to write on but I've got 90 minutes until hotel checkout and too much knocking around in my head. I'll be with family for the next day or so then I have about 24 hours of plane and car travel to get me back to my tiny desert town.


I want to write about the people I met and the impact of social media on blogging. I've seen a DRAMATIC change over the last 2-3 years. I want to discuss that.


The recent protests in the Middle East merit mention considering where I live and work.


Give me a few days to get all these thoughts organized and I'll be pushing out some posts over the next few days.


--maddog

No comments: