8.04.2004

What about Maddog?

I was checking things out the other day and I noticed that the link to About MaddogMedic was broken. Oops! I fixed it so it points here.

I've also added the More About MaddogMedic link to the side. If some of you newer readers are interested in me, you can read up. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me if you have any questions, comments or want to learn more.

I've been really busy with the 2nd session of Anatomy and Physiology. Peaches and I are neck in neck as far as score so we won't be sure until the end of the session who gets a free dinner and who gets to wear a dress!

I've received a job offer from the place where Peaches works and, after thinking about it, I don't think I'll take the job. The pay is pretty low for the work I'll be doing and they'll want me to work from 6pm to 6am. The health center where I go to school is hiring people and, though they don't pay as much, they offer much more flexible and reasonable hours, and it's a hell of a lot closer than driving another 20 minutes further north from school.

That's about it for now!

--maddog

No comments: